Many a day do i spend
Pursuing the latest trend
Even now as i write this song
I'm religiously lyin around.
Staring into nought
I let you think i'm in serious thought.
Do not assume my conscience doesn't say
Get up and live the day
But i'm not one to fall
For temptations seemingly too small;
To a mind so mired in inactivity
That it has mastered the art of sloth.
Now neither beck nor call nor threat
Can shake me out of this trance.
Coz the machine inside has come to rest
And creaks painfully at its best.
......Now i'm a hornet's guest
As I watch him build his nest
Sparrows dart in and out
Leaves rustle in the light breeze
Everything is peaceful, yet somehow morose
and another day draws to a close...


1 comment:
kya kamaal kardikhaya yaar.....
honge bahut hi log lazy..
lekin kaun hoga itna crazy..
joh likhe apni dil ki baath..
aur baantthe hein sabke saath..
khush toh honge hum,dekhkhe inki harkhate..
kaash pehchaansake log inki sharaarate..
chets hein inki pehchaan..
anokha hein inki muskaan..
bas na karoon toh nikaaldegi meri jaan.....
Post a Comment